“Dear guests to make your stay as pleasant as possible we want to introduce you some useful information about prices, loyalty program, special offers and house rules.”
|Periodmonth||AdultsP/N||Kids (5-12)CH/N||Car + tentA/N + T/N||CamperMC/N||Car + camp houseA/N + C/N||Trailer B/N||RefrigeratorR/N||ElectricityKWH/N|
2. MOBILE HOMES
|May||100 €||90 €||80 €|
|June||120 €||100 €||100 €|
|01-10 July||145 €||120 €||110 €|
|10 July - 20 August||175 €||140 €||135 €|
|21 August - 31 August||145 €||115 €||110 €|
|September||115 €||100 €||90 €|
DISCOUNT FOR MOBILE HOMES POSSIBLE!
Tourist tax is not included in the prices and is paid by all persons over the age of 18 - 8,00 KN per day.
Persons aged 12-18 years pays 50%. Children under 12 years are exempt from paying the tax.
Tourist tax and extra services are not subject to any discount.
The Prices are in Croatian kuna and are subject to change (discount-rabatte)!
Check-in from 14:00 hrs
Check-out: till 10:00 hrs
Deposit for reservation is 30% of TOTAL amount
Minimum rental period is 3 days in May, June and September and 7 days in July and August
Security deposit is 150 €. If Mobile Home is in normal condition on check-out we will return whole security deposit amount
The prices include PDV (VAT)
No credit cards - only "cash" money
Complaints Book is at Reception
LOYALTY PROGRAM AND SPECIAL OFFER
1. A stay of at least 21 days - 10% discount and fish dinner / per person
2. The guests who come to our campsite minimum 3 times - 10% discount / per person
- Check in - Upon arrival you have to check in at the reception desk, handover your ID card or passport, and in cooperation with the camp leader choose your place.
- Check out - Please check out one day in advance. Free the camping grounds prior to 15 pm on the day of departure.
- Please, report all camping equipment you will use.
- Installations - Use electricity only for small appliances.
- Please keep the leased refrigeration cabinets (fridge box) clean.
- Refrigeration cabinets’ temperature is from -15 C to 8 C, therefore fish and meat can be kept in them.
- Please report the use of electricity and refrigerators, if you use them as a family.
- Peace and quiet time - night time peace in the camp runs from 22 p.m. till 7 a.m., it is not permissible noise of any kind in this period.
- Purity - Please take care of the cleanliness of your place.
- Collect rubbish in plastic bags and don't leave it out of the tank.
- Protect the plants and the green area at the camp.
- It is forbidden to wash cars in the camp.
- Making fire - Due to damage it may cause, it is strictly prohibited by law making fire in the camp, except in places designated for that.
- Your attention provides better protection from fire: extinguish the cigarette, do not throw unextinguished matches, and extinguish the candle before going to sleep.
- It is prohibited to bring inflammable or explosive substances inside the camp.
- First aid - You can get the First aid in Murter or Tisno tourist ambulance.
- Values - Camp does not assume responsibility for valuables left in tents or campers.
- Dog owners - Dogs must be under the supervision of the owner. For taking dog for a walk use the walkway outside the camp, and make sure the dog does not defile the rest of the camp. Please keep your pets quiet and don`t disturb other camp guests.
- Visitors - Longer visitors' stay in the camp or facilities usage will be charged per room tariff, per person.Other
- Parents are asked to pay attention to small children at a playground, not to let them go to the beach without supervision and to pay great attention when crossing the road.
- Users of the Internet are asked not to use any inappropriate content from the Internet.
- Swimmers are asked to keep an eye on the boat and not to detract much from the coast.
- Swimmers are asked to use for sunbathing the beach resort in front of the camp.
- Please do not disturb in any respect (noise, etc.) the neighbours of the camp.